Security has become a major priority worldwide. With today's increased emphasis on public safety and asset protection, companies are looking for affordable, high-quality security solutions. Businesses are looking for reliable systems to help them better protect their people, property and assets, as well as their customers and clients. High Definition IP Video Surveillance Systems allow end-users the ability to view, record, search and archive high-quality video footage of activities occurring in and/or around your business.
High Definition IP (Internet Protocol) surveillance is a digitized and networked version of closed-circuit television (CCTV). In an IP surveillance system, cameras record high-quality video footage, and the captured content is simultaneously distributed, and recorded over an IP network.
Digitized content offers a number of benefits over traditional analogue CCTV including:
Improved image quality and no degradation of content over time.
- Ease of use.
- Enhanced search capability.
- Ability to record and play simultaneously.
- Content compression for improved archiving/storage.
- Developed using open IP standards, networked cameras connect to your new or existing IP network, including the Internet, and provide end-users with the capability of recording and remote viewing video footage from almost any geographic location in the world. These systems may also provide advanced video analytics features, such as motion detection, audio detection and tampering alarms.
Adding networking capabilities to digital CCTV provides additional benefits, including:
- IP storage makes it possible to store data in any geographical location.
- Ease of distribution. If an incident or crime is recorded, the footage can be quickly and easily distributed to management, or law enforcement.
- Ability to connect to email and other communication systems, so that alerts can be distributed.
Protect your employees and your assets. Ask IncubeTech to install a new High Definition IP Video Surveillance System, or convert your existing CCTV system to a new High Definition IP Video Surveillance digital solution.